What's new

More Of My Hummingbird From Florida

RayboyUSMC

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
175
Reaction score
319
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New lens Olympus 300 F4 on my OM-1 camera. Went to Chat GPT and asked for complete set up for camera and lens for hummingbirds. I am really liking this AI stuff. None of the tutorials I have watched helped me this much. I will get there yet.
 

Attachments

  • PC260109.webp
    PC260109.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 47
  • PC260143.webp
    PC260143.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 29
  • PC260150.webp
    PC260150.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 35
  • PC260151.webp
    PC260151.webp
    89.2 KB · Views: 37
  • PC260152.webp
    PC260152.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 33
  • PC260153.webp
    PC260153.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 32
  • PC260154.webp
    PC260154.webp
    91 KB · Views: 33
  • PC260155.webp
    PC260155.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 39
  • PC260156.webp
    PC260156.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 33

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom