What's new

Watching the world by the cliff edge.

mcleish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
99
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. After comments on my last set of photos, I went back to the drawing board and took in all of the feedback. Heres what ive come up with this time. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

1.


DSC_0295-Editcolour by mcleishlad, on Flickr

2.


DSC_0295-Edit-Edit by mcleishlad, on Flickr

I gave it ago in B&W (converted in Silver efex 2). Also tightened it with a crop. I think i kind of like it, but thats me.
 
I like the color better. The orangish of the rocks compliments the blue water.
 
I think I prefer the B&W, like how the rocks stand out in the surf
 
Thanks a lot everyone! Glad to know that I'm on the right track.
 
Both are very nice. I prefer the color one. Nice job!
 
I think that the buildings & cars are a distraction to the rest of the photo, which is otherwise great.
 
I'm a fan of the B&W because it's more dramatic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom