What's new

Watching...

[TABLE="class: exifTable"]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Make[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Canon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Model[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Exposure Time[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]1/160[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]F Number[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]f / 13.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Exposure Program[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Manual[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]ISO Speed Ratings[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Date Time Original[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]2008:08:08 04:14:14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Metering Mode[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Average[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Flash[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Off, Did not fire[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Focal Length[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]70.0 mmmm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]White Balance[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Manual[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


Why is it so grainy? I half expected this to be a cell phone picture until I checked the EXIF
 
[TABLE="class: exifTable"]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Make[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Canon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Model[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Exposure Time[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]1/160[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]F Number[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]f / 13.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Exposure Program[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Manual[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]ISO Speed Ratings[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Date Time Original[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]2008:08:08 04:14:14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Metering Mode[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Average[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Flash[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Off, Did not fire[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Focal Length[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]70.0 mmmm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: exifVisibleRow"]
[TD="class: exifTd"]White Balance[/TD]
[TD="class: exifTd"]Manual[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]



Why is it so grainy? I half expected this to be a cell phone picture until I checked the EXIF

Hey Juice, 100% true :guilty:
Actually i had realized the problem, but was compelled by the concept...
By the way, how to copy exif from flickr?

Regards :D
 
PP maybe?

Even the original image had the problem... can too much bright light bring in noise?.. can the temperature of the atmosphere/ a sun-warmed camera enhance the noise?

I am eager to know... even those images which i posted here with terrific noise all were shot in hot sunny times

Regards :D
 
PP maybe?

Even the original image had the problem... can too much bright light bring in noise?.. can the temperature of the atmosphere/ a sun-warmed camera enhance the noise?

I am eager to know... even those images which i posted here with terrific noise all were shot in hot sunny times

Regards :D

Yes, temperature can affect how grainy an image is.

However, you should not be seeing this kind of grain at 100ISO. I couldn't tell you why though, I don't have enough technical knowledge to diagnose such a thing.

I check EXIF data with a Google Chrome extension.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom