P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #1 Just for fun, used a high shutter speed to freeze the water coming out of this fountain.
rreddins TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 17 Reaction score 3 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #2 Cool shot! It kind of looks like ice, maybe that's just me haha. I usually love long shutters on water but it's nice to see something different that still works.
Cool shot! It kind of looks like ice, maybe that's just me haha. I usually love long shutters on water but it's nice to see something different that still works.
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #3 I like it! Very cool!