What's new

Water droplets

plastii

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Location
Gilberts, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there.

I was pretty bored at home few days ago, so I decided to try shooting some water droplets. This was my first time so be gentle - let me know if you like it.

Thanks
Marek.

1.
kropla3.jpg


2.
kropla1.jpg


3.
kropla3.jpg


4.
kropla6.jpg


5.
 
nicE!

i've never tried water doplets myself.

just wondering, how many shots did it take for you to get those?

i may try it one day, when i'm bored too :)
 
Well, it took me a while - I would say around 100 shoots, but I thought it's going to be worse.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom