Water...Falling...

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots from Yellowstone and the surronding area. These are all HDR. One with a "surreal" look, one with a fairly "real" look, and one with a "real" look. Thanks for looking.
Fall1web.jpg

Fall2web.jpg

Fall3web.jpg

I like the 2nd one, but I think you need to redo it. It's got some blue color casts on the water that are no bueno.

These also look to be used from single RAW images, not from composites of separate exposures.

The others are mediocre because the third doesn't have enough context, and the first one is too much and has the glow-in-the-dark look.

I like them all. The first one looks like one of those fantasy paintings (I like it). The second is my favorite though.

How'd you like Yellowstone? My wife and I are flying out there next week and staying in Jackson. Any recommended photo spots? I'm going to pick up a map when I get out there.

I like them all. The first one looks like one of those fantasy paintings (I like it). The second is my favorite though.

How'd you like Yellowstone? My wife and I are flying out there next week and staying in Jackson. Any recommended photo spots? I'm going to pick up a map when I get out there.

We camped just outside Jackson. The First and last falls pictured above were taken in the Southeastern part of Yellowstone. The last one is called Moose Falls. Can't remember the name of the first. The second picture above was the falls that is located just above Jenny Lake which is in Grand Teton National Park. There are tons of areas for great pictures. If you're looking for bears take the upper loop in Yellowstone. Thats where most of them hang out. The animals are out early in the morning and then again when it starts to cool off in the evening again.

The first one looks a lot like one of the photographs we just sold at our gallery. That photographer's work is always in high demand, so don't discount "fantasy" style images just yet. :)

The first one looks a lot like one of the photographs we just sold at our gallery. That photographer's work is always in high demand, so don't discount "fantasy" style images just yet. :)
Awesome! That means there's other people out there with my same tastes as well. I do have a chance...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back