What's new

Water Falls - CC please - (first attempt at running water)

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my first attempt at running water and would like to know what you think?

What could have been done differently to make it better, or hey even worse lol.

CC appreciated.

1.

6855742796_ea7a91c441_b.jpg
[/URL] Waterfall-2 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

2.

6956797929_c87217f377_b.jpg
[/URL] _MG_1944 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I really like #2. Crop out as much of that big rock in the foreground so that the water is the main subject
 
LuckySe7en said:
that looks a lot better

Thanks and I also agree. I'm a little disappointed that lost the mossy portion of the rock, but I think I'll live
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom