E eddyk TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Grantham Feb 17, 2006 #1 Two pics I took of this cascade near where I live.
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2006 #2 Interesting POV, pretty cool tho :thumbup:
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2006 #3 The first one is fantastic!! :hail: but I'd prefer the second one a bit tighter cropped, but thats just me
The first one is fantastic!! :hail: but I'd prefer the second one a bit tighter cropped, but thats just me
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2006 #4 wow! cool!
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Feb 17, 2006 #5 The first one is great! Really cool POV.