lizheaemma TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 5, 2003 Messages 683 Reaction score 39 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #1
L Lipoly TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 145 Reaction score 3 Location St. Louis Jul 8, 2010 #2 It looks a bit soft to me.
S Silvius Brabo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Auckland, New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #3 And it is out of focus.
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #4 Nice idea... It looks a bit soft to me. Click to expand... And it is out of focus. Click to expand... I agree with the above statements... Also I did a real quick edit using Gimp (Auto White Balance)... This is the result... Personally... I might have not zoomed/cropped in quite so tightly... But Its a nice shot anyway.
Nice idea... It looks a bit soft to me. Click to expand... And it is out of focus. Click to expand... I agree with the above statements... Also I did a real quick edit using Gimp (Auto White Balance)... This is the result... Personally... I might have not zoomed/cropped in quite so tightly... But Its a nice shot anyway.