What's new

Water Marks & Logos?

Jeffro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
701
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok If I was to have a file with about 20 or so edited photographs that I wanted to add a Water mark or a logo to is there a way to add it to all of them at the same time. I thought I saw something one time that said how to do this. I am stuck doing each shot and saving it as the printable shot then going back and adding my name to each one. I could be wrong but is there a faster better way to do this?


Thanks and I have googled this and found not much!
 
www.faststone.org has free software that can do it.

You just need a .PNG file of your logo/watermark to upload to it.

You need to work on your google skills too. ;)
 
hehehehehehehehehehehehe I need to go to GOOGLE SCHOOL>


I did find stuff but I did not know what was useful or not. I have downloaded tons of stuff that I found on Google but most are crap or confusing as hell to use... so I was hoping some one could shorten the list for me like you did! Thanks I will have to check this out!
 
what about a Mac? What program would be good for a Mac? I would be wanting to put my logo on all my pictures as soon as they get edited and fixed a little.
 
If you have Adobe bridge, you can click on the "Output" tab and there is a section to add a watermark and choose font and everything.
 
If you have Adobe bridge, you can click on the "Output" tab and there is a section to add a watermark and choose font and everything.

I tried that and all that I could do was to create a pdf with the watermark text below the photo. Can you give me some "dumbed down" instructions?
 
I will have to check that out!
 
Just make an Action in Photoshop.

Create one watermark while you have the Action Recorder running. Save the action, open a new image and hit the play button. Boom. Instant watermark reproduction.

It's how I do mine. I finish the image editing and hit play, my Action creates the frame and places my logo automatically for me.

667370826_VSkei-L.jpg
 
dude I am going to have to check that out! sounds cool as hell but I have never heard of anything like it. That will be the first thing I do when I get home from work!
 
In tempus, thats pretty clean looking. What tool or menu did you use to add that frame with the drop shadow and everything?
 
For Mac, I use Jet Photo Studio for adding watermarks and reducing for web presentation. It will reduce and add watermarks in a batch... fairly easy to use.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom