What's new

water splash

NoelNTexas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
70
Location
Tyler,Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P3200017.jpg
 
I like it. I like the composition and the colors, but perhaps the reflection at the top is too harsh. It's a tough thing to avoid though when shooting water. Is it okay if I edit it a bit in Aperture? I just want to try something with it.
 
this would make a very neat desktop! i really enjoy your work.
 
I tried something new with it ..

water2copy.jpg
 
Thank you Justamom, now if only i could afford a good camera lol =P. Saving for another, so as soon as I get it maybe I can take some better shots. But, until then I will hone my skills with my ol c-3000
 
Sorry, Noel, this thread had to be moved from Photo Critique to the General Gallery since you are giving no info along with your photo at all.

Please, all newcomers to TPF, make sure you read what Photo Critique is for (subtitle of it in the index of Photo Critique, FAQs for Photo Critique as sticky on top of the index) and post accordingly. Original posters and reply posters alike ... Photo Critique is meant to go into the matter of things deeply...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom