What's new

Water Tower

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kind of has a softer look to it, like you pulled down the clarity slider?

It is okay. Not one of my favorites of yours, but a decent shot.
 
Thanks .
 
This happens to be one of my favorites of yours. Not overly grainy and has a subject that is at least appealing to me. I like the route you went with this one.
 
I like the shot. About the only thing I got is it's got a slight lean
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom