What's new

Water Works

richiehwrd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just some shots out in the bay.
#1
IMG_1824.jpg

#2
IMG_1806.jpg

#3
IMG_1761.jpg

#4
IMG_1826-1.jpg

#5
IMG_1828.jpg

tell me what you think.
 
I love the effect of the water on the first one.. Great shot.. The others aren't really doing anything for me though..
 
i love #4 because the ship is silhouetted, looks cool. I also like #5 because the sky is amazing... i would crop out the boat in the bottom left though. good job
 
The last one is great so is #4, I love both of them. The line in the last one from the crest of the wave to the boat is very interesting, whether that was intentional or accidental, it is still nice to look at
 
The colors in 1 are great and I agree that 4 & 5 are winners too.
 
I really like your water in 1,4, and 5. It is absolutely beautiful!
 
wow # 1 is great! How did you get it? It looks like you were in the water. !

Thanks for comments guys, Just some simple editing in photo shop with levels and what not, but about that shot I was on the back of the boat and we going slow by those cargo ships I got close to water but didn't get it haha. The water was freezing haha.
 
definately dig #1
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom