What's new

Waterfal

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this earlier today. let me know what you think

2428022941_106dd88a07.jpg



 
Beauty to its best !!! If you dont mind can you please tell us the settings you have used for this pic? Too good pic !!!
 
thanks for the comments guys! I think I am going to play around with it a little in PS but......


and the setting were
1/2 sec
f/32
ISO 200
Focal length 55mm (kit lens)

let me know if you want to know anything else
 
oh wow great picture....I hope to get few good shots of the waterfall back home.
 
thanks, i bet you will get some great waterfall shots
 
thanks a lot!
 
thank you
 
thanks very much. I think that because it was so damp and moist the colors were really deep and beautiful
 
Excellent shot...You've captured the lighting very well.
 
thanks I appreciate it. the lighting was really cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom