Reaction score
Website
ymages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caranca_2855_BN.jpg

larger photo

colored version

I love b&w photos but there is something that just doesn't look right when its done to waterfalls. I love waterfall photos and the look of them in color is just something amazing.

Do you have the colored photo?

yes , i have added in original post 2 links: larger photo + colored one
for that one it is better to look at the larger version

thank you

very very interesting photo

definately prefer it in black and white.

i just relly like the movement created by the water

great job :)

Ooooo, I must alert my son to this thread and he will envy you for your capture of this waterfall and for so well bringing out the flow of the water. He - a total newbie to photography - tried to capture that while on his class trip to Norway, but only partially achieved the results he had hoped for (first result can be seen here ).

The b+w makes the movement become ever so much more obvious. And all in all makes the photo more abstract and artistic. I really like to see this done to the original, which in itself is good! But somehow the b+w makes it even better (to my mind).

thank you

I have answered to your son
Norway must be a wonderfull place for shoooting

Wonderful photo. I tried to shot a similar photo in Norway, but the result is far away from the quality of your photo :thumbup:

Cool shot man. Love the coloured shot as well.

nice shot, i like the b&w, but that moss on the rocks really adds something to the color photo, both are good... :thumbup:

The B&W is interesting and nicely composed and converted, however I do admit that I find the color version more stunning and captivating. My eyes explore the entire image and find great interest in many aspects besides just the water flow. The B&W highlights the water flow in an exceptional way, but I believe it is at the great expense of other aspects of the composition.

I LOVE IT !!!!

The colored version is awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back