What's new

Waterfall

photonuts

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, following are some waterfall pictures archive I want to share with you.

I shot those pictures back in 2008 and those are shot near Banff, AB. I like those picture but still think is missing something.:grumpy: I am looking forward to hear some advise from you.



1. @ ISO 200 f/22 1/5s
waterfall_banff_005.jpg




2. @ ISO 200 f/22 0.6s
waterfall_banff_004.jpg




3. @ ISO 200 f/22 0.4s
waterfall_banff_001.jpg




4. @ ISO 200 f/22 2s
waterfall_003.jpg




5. @ ISO 200 f/22 0.8s
waterfall_001.jpg





Thanks for the advise!!


Here is my last post
 
they look really good, waterfalls are my favorite. but why 200 iso?
 
VERY NICE!! #4 is my favorite but they are all great.
 
I like the composure on #3 the best, kinda gives some depth with the tree in the foreground (not overpowering). Although I don't prefer such a long exposure giving the water a milky smooth look. Nice job on the pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom