Waterfalls

peterogof

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Long exposure waterfall shots. I took dozens and was only satisfied with two. Light was poor too, with snow flurries. Photos taken at Balls Falls Ontario - upper and lower falls
IMG_1146.JPG
IMG_1159.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting water falls. The first one looks a little overexposed. Did you use a graduated filter for this one? The second one is okay, but the foreground trees are an unfortunate distraction, although the exposure looks a little better than the first one.

WesternGuy

Interesting water falls. The first one looks a little overexposed. Did you use a graduated filter for this one? The second one is okay, but the foreground trees are an unfortunate distraction, although the exposure looks a little better than the first one.

WesternGuy

I agree - I was trying to get the blurred flow effect in the falls but no matter what combination of settings I used it was over exposed. Second photo, yes the trees are a distraction but there was no way round this. I was quite pleased as this was almost. 1 second Tv and handheld - no room for a tripod. Thanks for the comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back