What's new

Waterfront Reflections

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8069.jpg


IMG_8071.jpg
 
I like #1 better but the lights and water are not enough for a really interesting shot.
The horizon fails in 2.
 
I like #1 better but the lights and water are not enough for a really interesting shot.
The horizon fails in 2.

Thanks Mike, for the first pic I tried to keep it as clean and simple as possible, lights water and reflection. For the second shot though, I know what you mean about the horizon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom