What's new

Waterlets

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Back to some serious shots. :D

IMG_2982.jpg


IMG_2981.jpg
 
Really cool concept! I think that you could have focused a bit further out, there is the focussed part my eye is being directed too, but then the rest of the photo is a massive blur(I know what you;re trying to do with the bokeh). I mean when I look at the focused part, the unfocused part is just creeping up in the edge of my eye, but nice shot
 
Thanks!

I'mma sucker for bokeh, but I get what you mean! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom