Watermark how to?

In Photoshop, you could simple put some text or a logo onto a new layer, then reduce the opacity.

What software do you have?

Any type of image manipulation software with a typography tool in it will work.

I recommend:
Adobe Photoshop (Adobe)
CorelDRAW (Untitled Document)

If you cant afford that, free similar software examples are:

paint.NET (Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing)
GIMP (GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program)

If you don't want to install software on your computer, you can use:

Photobucket Editor (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket)
Splash Up (Splashup)

What would you suggest to batch watermark photos?

Photoshop can batch process anything. I don't know about the other's as I've never used them.

Photoshop can batch process anything. I don't know about the other's as I've never used them.

I don't know what world you are living in, go to file and look at the menu options, you can batch in photoshop. onOne's photo tools plug in comes with a better batch set though.

Let me ask you a serious question. Exactly how much time have you spent actually sitting down in photoshop reviewing and learning every tool? If it's not over a few hours a day for an extended period of time, you really don't know much about what Photoshop is capable of doing. That is also not a dis, I don't know you to dis you, I am just stating an observation. You didn't even know you could batch process in photoshop, and it's one of the key features of the program.

I don't know what world you are living in, go to file and look at the menu options, you can batch in photoshop. onOne's photo tools plug in comes with a better batch set though.

Let me ask you a serious question. Exactly how much time have you spent actually sitting down in photoshop reviewing and learning every tool? If it's not over a few hours a day for an extended period of time, you really don't know much about what Photoshop is capable of doing. That is also not a dis, I don't know you to dis you, I am just stating an observation. You didn't even know you could batch process in photoshop, and it's one of the key features of the program.

i think dihlberg knows you can batch in photoshop, seeing as he just said "photoshop can batch process anything"

Man, I feel really dumb right now. For some reason, when I read that initally, my brain interpreted it as the word "Can't."

I seriously read it and I was like "Is this dude serious".

My bad.

Man, I feel really dumb right now. For some reason, when I read that initally, my brain interpreted it as the word "Can't."

I seriously read it and I was like "Is this dude serious".

My bad.

Gotta give you credit Undisputed, you owned it. :)

I been using Photometis (Photometis™ - Softmetis) for batch watermark, it was free. But now it cost $9.95. Nice little neat application that can apply text and image watermark in batch mode.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back