WaterMark Master

honestly, I prefer LR for watermarking. In particular I use Mogrify which is great because it lets me batch using png's which is helpful when I am trying to do a number of photos all at once.

The best part is, that it's based on a donation. If you want it, just donate whatever amount to them, and they will email you an unlock code.

Oh, but I think LR3 has some sort of built in watermarking system, so you may not need the Mogrify plug-in... I'm not sure.

yeah LR3 has a watermarking system built in (just check a box during export). As of now, using the beat version, I have had it lock up on this task all too often. I use GIMP. I simply create my watermark image, save it as a brush, then I can move it and resize it as I wish, work well.

p!nK

The problem I have, at least in PS, with making brushes is that you are highly limited in what the image can look like. I mean, I believe when you brush it on it will be one color, which really limits what it can look like.

oh, and I have had mogrify lock up a couple of times, but I have had it be relatively reliable, and it's list of options is incredible.

I have another suggestion. It may be slightly off topic, because this thread is discussing desktop solutions. With that said, some folks reading this might also be looking for a place to store their photos online, so...

Some services online have watermarking features. There may be plus and minuses with that, but thought I would mention it. I use Zenfolio, others such as Smug Mug may have it too though.

You specify which galleries (or individual photos) get the watermark. Online and shared photos in forums have the watermark, prints or downloads don't (these solutions also have controls allowing you to control who can download or order prints). Some services this is a premium feature, so this may only be an option if you are selling prints, or if you can afford the higher premium for the service. There are other benefits to "premium" too, just depends on your needs.

What about add watermark to video i use VidLogo.It's helps me a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back