film fuji c200
i need opinions for this photo

thanks!

Attachments

• A11.jpg
    A11.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Looks too underexposed. I can make out that it's shot on a bus, it's got the laid back, tired-after-work vibe; but it's just too dark to see any details. From the bokeh and field of view, I think it's probably shot at f1.4-f2 on a 50mm lens. You'd need a higher ISO film if you plan to shoot in such low light conditions (inside a bus at dusk) to avoid significant camera shake.

What is it that your going for? It would probably start at a rescan. If not an option, then you got to give us an idea of what you are not happy with.

Looks too underexposed. I can make out that it's shot on a bus, it's got the laid back, tired-after-work vibe; but it's just too dark to see any details. From the bokeh and field of view, I think it's probably shot at f1.4-f2 on a 50mm lens. You'd need a higher ISO film if you plan to shoot in such low light conditions (inside a bus at dusk) to avoid significant camera shake.
i was thinking about the same, the photo is underexposed. At the beginning I found it to be artistic, but then i realized there is too much detail lost
Im thinking about shooting with the fuji superia 400, but in Chile the films are expensive

thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back