Way to go Royals!!!

scotts2014se

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just had to get that out there! It's been an incredible day here in Kansas City. They have estimated that about 33% of the cities population showed up to the World series champions parade, around 800,000 people. Businesses and schools were closed for it, cars were left on the sides of roads and highways. Buses couldn't accommodate everyone that tried to make. And from what I hear, everyone has been on their best behavior.
Congrats Royals!!!

I just had to get that out there! It's been an incredible day here in Kansas City. They have estimated that about 33% of the cities population showed up to the World series champions parade, around 800,000 people. Businesses and schools were closed for it, cars were left on the sides of roads and highways. Buses couldn't accommodate everyone that tried to make. And from what I hear, everyone has been on their best behavior.
Congrats Royals!!!
So happy for me and everybody back home. Now if the Chiefs can make us proud soon. Been much longer than 30 years.

Very good team, well coached. Congrats.. GO TIGERS!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I watched the last five innings on the last game....the ONLY MLB I have watched since the prior World Series. I have to say, the five-run extra inning was amazingly entertaining baseball.

The Royals did most of their playoff damage from behind and in the last few innings. They made it an exciting championship run.

Last edited:
They have a pretty good core of players, I expect them to be good for a while. They really need to sign Gordon. Owner taking big chance if he doesn't.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How can it be a world series when it's probably only watched in US

How can it be called cricket when there are no bugs involved?

Everyone else must get more channels than you. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back