We Ain't In Boston Anymore

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Champagne, IL. Heading west to see family for first time in over a year. I'm hoping to get some good photos to share with you all.

DSC_0199 by Peter Martin, on Flickr

Wow that’s some seriously flat land! I can’t think of a single place in Massachusetts where you could find that horizon. Have fun on your visit!

Reactions: PJM
Yup some nice farmland around there. I have a Heritage Farm 150 miles south of there, isn't quite as flat but just as fertile.

Nice, spacious shot of some northern farmland, reminds me of Indiana. I don't miss the smell of the pig farms there, though. :nightmare:

Wow that’s some seriously flat land! I can’t think of a single place in Massachusetts where you could find that horizon. Have fun on your visit!
Thanks. I can't think of any place either. The openness has a beauty of its own, though. I rather like it. Not sure I could live here but it gives a whole new perspective to our heartland.

Yup some nice farmland around there. I have a Heritage Farm 150 miles south of there, isn't quite as flat but just as fertile.
And a lot of it. I see monster tractors in the fields and can only imagine how much time it must take them to work all this land.

Nice, spacious shot of some northern farmland, reminds me of Indiana. I don't miss the smell of the pig farms there, though. :nightmare:
Thanks, Kirk. Fortunately I seem to have missed those farms.

Most reactions

Back