What's new

We attempt to maintain order..

Naphtali14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't quite sure where to put this..

This is a surrealistic piece I did right after the earthquakes in Japan. We sometimes attempt to maintain order but there will always be elements which will beyond our control. The thumbtacks represent our attempt and how silly it seems at times.

198966_175276929187124_164030743645076_380242_6733003_n.jpg



C&C welcome.

-If you would like to see a few more conceptual pieces visit my Facebook page (link is in my signature) and make your way to the album.
 
I like the composition and I 'get' the concept but the color blends too much, if you understand what I'm trying to say.
 
I LOVE the idea, but I have to agree with Trever1t – the colour blends too much. I'd like, also, to see some more detail in the bottom of the frame – not much, mind you... just enough so that the trees don't appear as a black blob.

Very creative stuff. I look forward to seeing more of your experiments.
 
I hate things like this but I think this is absolutely great.

As far as the color comments go: Your vision, your rules.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom