L London-GB TPF Noob! Joined Oct 10, 2005 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Oct 11, 2005 #1 Hi ! I am quite a beginner. These shots taken on my Fuji S5500, I would be grateful for any comments ! Carl London
Hi ! I am quite a beginner. These shots taken on my Fuji S5500, I would be grateful for any comments ! Carl London
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Oct 11, 2005 #2 I really like the composition... good eye
puzzle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2005 Messages 371 Reaction score 23 Location Scotland Oct 12, 2005 #3 This photo gives me the feeling that if I touched that chain the whole thing would crumble away - very cool .
This photo gives me the feeling that if I touched that chain the whole thing would crumble away - very cool .