Wearing Equipment Gear

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering what are some good brands for wearing camera's and lens. I have seen other photographers at sporting events usually walking around with long glass and a body on a mono pod and usually another body with a medium lens is attached to a harness. Just wondering if anyone has a good brand that I can investigate. I like the think tank products but I was wondering if there was anything else. The cotton carriers look good also. I am just trying to get others personal opinions.

If you think cotton carriers look good then I can say that there's no accounting for taste. They make you look like you're carrying a baby or that you're pregnant. ThinkTank is awesome. BlackRapid is a distant second.

My theory on style is that the nice stuff gets stolen, I might just think tank because it is durable.

+1 for Think Tank Speed Belts, etc. I prefer to keep my arcaswiss type tripod plate on my camera so Black Rapid and the like who confiscate the tripod plate connector are ruled out by me. For a camera strap I prefer UP straps.

Lowepro has a bunch of awesome carrying gear. They have a vest which honestly is pretty cool. Not too big at all and slim fitting. I also use a black rapid.

+1 for Think Tank Speed Belts, etc. I prefer to keep my arcaswiss type tripod plate on my camera so Black Rapid and the like who confiscate the tripod plate connector are ruled out by me. For a camera strap I prefer UP straps.

I know that there are plenty of Manfrotto plates compatible with the Black Rapid connectors. They ether have a little folding connector that completely replaces it or an additional tripod mount on the plate itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back