Weather-change

janok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photo4dummies.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The autumn-weather is capricious. This weekend we stayed outside Trysil – Norway at 1000m above sea-level. Saturday gave some good photo-opportunities. On Sunday the fog came and changed the landscape. The pictures are HDR-processed. I have adjusted the sky to get more contrast from the clouds.
Saturday:

Autumn-sun in the mountain by janokiese, on Flickr

Same location on Sunday:

Autumn-fog in the mountain by janokiese, on Flickr

The remaining Saturday pictures:

Really like the color on the boat, nice composition in #4. I'm nit sure I really like the foggy shot, captures the scene well, but it's just too much grey. Overall though, good work IMO.

Nice job on these. I particulary like the first two shots. It would make a nice 4 season shot. Come back in the winter, fall, and summertime to get the full look of the leaves etc.

Thank you for the feedback - @Bynx: I will try to get back this winter but I'm not sure if I will find the boat under the snow :)

Well the point Janok is to just find the spot and show it the way it looks year round. To me the scene with the tree is the main subject.

However, the first two aren't taken at the same spot. They're close, but it's obvious the perspective is different.

Nice captures, though!
Thumbsup-1.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back