AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone!
So far in my business I have been printing out proofs for clients to see and mailing them so they can have an actual print in hand.
However, I'm thinking about also having them on the web so that if I do something like a wedding, relatives and friends can view them online and order their own pictures that they want. I'll still probably give printed proofs to the actual couple because I think it's nice to see the print in hand rather than on the web, but I feel like I am making it hard on them if they wanted to show family who live far away and other problems like that. I saw on another thread here that people like using smugmug.com but I am already set with a printer that I really like to use. Is there another company online that just gives you the ability to put proofs on the web? I am looking for something that could have seperate events where people would have to sign in or something to see the online proofs and I could just email a link to the bride/groom and their parents and they could forward it on to anyone who would be interested. BUT, I don't want to have to get the images printed by that company. I want to be able to do all the ordering and stuff myself with my other company.
I believe my printing company does this, but I'd like to see what else is out there...
Thanks and sorry for the novel!
-April

I'm a big fan of making it as easy as possible on the clients, especially in a wedding situation where they're probably paying over $1000 as it is. So I'd say a web proof album is a good idea.

I have used www.morephotos.com for the past two years and I have been very happy with their services.

Most reactions

Back