Web site? Portfolio?

If you're baffled by the set and wonder what on earth I was thinking, and actually desire to spend a little skull sweat on the problem, noodle on these two questions:

- what famous photographer am I clumsily trying to copy in many of these?
- am I trying to make some kind of statement here, and if so, what is that statement?

I have zero expectation that you actually want to ponder any of there things, Gentle Reader, I only offer these questions up on the off chance that you might be. You are welcome to move right along if you don't care.

Reminds me of 'Twenty Six Gas Stations'. I hated it.

Don't like yours any better. But at least you went outside. I'm doing a 'Twenty Six' book myself. But not gas stations or even buildings.

I am happy you submitted something other than a flower or screw on your dinner table A.

My comments always come from someone that demands lots of interest in a pix to keep my attention. So any of you that like to shoot these type of things, keep on blasting away. Don't let me stop you. Ruscha made a big name shooting boring crap.

I've kinda given up on these forums. You were right A, I'm talking to the wrong people here. But I still check back every few weeks to see what is going one.

I look forward to some more outside pix from you!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back