What's new

Webs and Water

Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
21
Location
Santa Fe, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had to take the kids to school this am. Found this out by the car. I can already tell that I need a macro lense...tripod...and a good bit of luck. there was an ever so slight breeze that kept blowing the web in and out of the focus area. Still I managed to get a few images that I could work with. Only cropping and resizing done, nothing more. Tell me what you think......be gentle

web5.jpg


web3.jpg


web2.jpg


web1.jpg


Vince
 
Number 3 looks good, I wonder if it would better with the background on the right hand side removed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom