Website - Centered?

SEPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would love it if some of you could check out my webpage - bare but finished the setup... it's not flash (for now). So let me know if the links work & everything is centered. It seems fine on my end, but obviously I'm not the one who will be visiting it that often, lol.

Thanks.

http://www.sephotography.biz/

I think the width is a little big, some horizontal scrolling on my end and my resolution is 1024x768. also on the "the photographer" page, the text scrolling onto the banner makes it hard to read. As far as being centered, the text is floating to the right on every page.

Other than that, its looks like it is going really well. Id like to see what its like with more content on it.:thumbup:

LOL - Haha - Me too, lol. I think I've had enough frustrations for one day, well for a few hours, lol. I'll post an update once its allllllll done.

Oh and yeah I need to work on that cause my resolution is 1200 something by 1024... I'll write that down - what should I change it to - 800 instead of 900?

LOL - Haha - Me too, lol. I think I've had enough frustrations for one day, well for a few hours, lol. I'll post an update once its allllllll done.

Oh and yeah I need to work on that cause my resolution is 1200 something by 1024... I'll write that down - what should I change it to - 800 instead of 900?

When I do sites for both myself and others I try and keep it constrained to 800. This allows 90% of people to view it with no horizontal scrolling, which can be rather annoying, as we all know. :sexywink:

yes, i know ;). thats one of the reasons i up'd my resolution - that and so when I'm messing with photos I can see the whole photo most of the time

try setting your screen res to 1024x768 just so you get a better idea as to what size it needs, then change it accordingly

Edit: or do what lifeafter2am said (a little slow on the response :biggrin:)

in firefox when you go to your portfolio gallery page, the page scrolls... but the logo at the top seems to want to stay at the top of the page and all the content gets scrolled over the top of it *confused*

in firefox when you go to your portfolio gallery page, the page scrolls... but the logo at the top seems to want to stay at the top of the page and all the content gets scrolled over the top of it *confused*

The large image is a background image - which I'm thinking I'll have to change all that - the background is set to fixed that would be why.

Thats another important thing, is to test your site on as many different browsers as you can. For instance, my site had some problems with Safari that I had to work on.

Ok I updated the size of things and I'm 99.9% sure I resolved the scrolling issues. If you have the time please check it out!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back