What's new

Website to submit and print your own photos?

Jdub777

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Ross, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I am looking for a website where I can send in pictures I have taken and get them blown up and printed on nice paper and then mailed. I'm sure there are ones out there, any you would reccomend? And what type of file/picture size is best for this type of thing? Anything I need to consider before sending in pictures? Thanks!
 
I like adoramapix. Ordered a few 12x18 and 8x10 prints from them and they turned out fantastic. And you want to use the biggest image you can cropped to the right aspect ratio for the best quality.
 
I generally use www.print-it-shop.com. It's more of a convenience thing for me since they're local, but he does outstanding work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom