Website totally redone - please comment

VERY impressive Bethany. Love the opening page and the layout. Nice job!:thumbup:;)

Very neat. One of the cleanest looking websites I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of flash based galleries though, I feel that they can put some people off, especially if they don't have flash player installed. I recently moved from Simple Viewer to Jalbum. You should give it a look as I think it would easily fit into your site nicely.

bethany138, i like the concept of yur web site, original and with style, what software did u use to design it?

I think it looks great!

One thing I thought I should point out though, in case you weren't aware of it, the link you have provided in the FAQ section, is dead. I'm talking about the article link in this section:

"Q. Do you use digital or film? Color of Black & White?

A. I use only pro-quality Canon digital cameras with top of the line Canon L lenses and flashes. Because I shoot only digital I am able to provide all of your images in color or black & white. I generally convert only those images that I believe will be enhanced by the use of this technique; otherwise, you will receive the majority of your files in color. If you would prefer that all of your images be one or the other, then it can easily be done! Still not convinced? Read this informative article."

Otherwise, well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back