Wedding Album

Fyzbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a company to print/bind a wedding album. I will be designing all the spreads in photoshop and can export in most formats.

I'm looking for a flush mount with no, or a very small seem. Leather cover. I like the look of the ones at https://www.kissweddingbooks.com but they only sell to licensed professionals and I am not there yet. Starting out gifts for friends/family to gain experience. I'm more concerned with quality over cost.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Well, unfortunately the top quality ones sell to professionals only from what I have found, but when I stared (and before signing up with KISS, Finao, Millers, etc., I used Picaboo, which allows you to use their templates and backgrounds or design your own. The quality was good for the prints and binding.

I've heard Adorama has some nice ones too, but not sure who they sell to.

There are a ton of companies. I know Big Mike put a list of them in here somewhere from standard to professional quality. Let me see if I can find it real quick....

I have a couple of friends that use the assebled albums at MPIX.com and they look great.

I had a book made from my parent's 50th anniversary from MPIX, it was a little pricey, but the quality was good. For non-pro use I would use them again without hesitation.

Most reactions

Back