Wedding photos for C&C

Are you even capable of producing a poor shot? hahahaha great work!

excellent work!

if I have to be critical there are a few things I would change (this is all personal preference at this stage, your photos are technically totally sound!)

#1 not sure if you applied some filter or something but it looks cheesy, I just can't imagine this coming straight out of a camera

#4 this pose looks forced an awkward to me...

#16 wish the groom was looking into the camera as well

overall very creative! I follow a LOT of wedding photographers all over the world and these are very creative, I haven't ever seen some of these compositions before!

I do have to agree with the other poster when he asked how you have so much time to spend with the B&G alone, I get 15-30 minutes TOPS and I can't see you taking all of these in under an hour

Well I'm off to post some of my own wedding shots up on here now, so be critical with mine as well!

I love these! The settings are out of the ordinary but the mood comes through. You've captured the chemistry between them- great job! The bride is gorgeous --- she looks like a model. She has a look circa 1970s and it just works.

Are you even capable of producing a poor shot? hahahaha great work!

excellent work!

if I have to be critical there are a few things I would change (this is all personal preference at this stage, your photos are technically totally sound!)

#1 not sure if you applied some filter or something but it looks cheesy, I just can't imagine this coming straight out of a camera

#4 this pose looks forced an awkward to me...

#16 wish the groom was looking into the camera as well

overall very creative! I follow a LOT of wedding photographers all over the world and these are very creative, I haven't ever seen some of these compositions before!

I do have to agree with the other poster when he asked how you have so much time to spend with the B&G alone, I get 15-30 minutes TOPS and I can't see you taking all of these in under an hour

Well I'm off to post some of my own wedding shots up on here now, so be critical with mine as well!

Love #11 and #23. Great set mate!

I love these! The settings are out of the ordinary but the mood comes through. You've captured the chemistry between them- great job! The bride is gorgeous --- she looks like a model. She has a look circa 1970s and it just works.

Thanks guys! :)

BTW skiboarder72, the #1 was straight out the camera. No processing was done.

Very nice...I can tell that you 'got it'. Nice composition, creativity, use of light...and most importantly a product that your client undoubtedly will love!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back