wedding portrait 1

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1craig.jpg

Oh my. That is some unusual hair. Was this the groom?

:heart: Well, there you go! I had'nt even noticed the reflection in the sunnies... you are very impressive ... and inspiring. thanks xx but why is it not clear?? What did i do wrong xx
elsaspet said:
I'm not sure about this one, because the reflection in the sunglasses in not clear..........

:heart: hi! i'm thinking if you saw the dread-locks that he wore for about 10 years, you would LOVE this hair!!!! xx hair aside though ( i wasnt the hairdresser!!!) what did you think of my shots? xx

WNK said:
Oh my. That is some unusual hair. Was this the groom?

that reminds me of will ferrel. alot.

about the shot, it could use a tad more contrast, but overall i think the subject is just a little boring. not the person, just how you caught him. try to catch him when he is interacting with someone or something, or when he thinks nobody is looking. it can show alot more personality.

edit: ope, just saw your other posts. I think they are much much better than this one. if that helps. oh, and why not post all the pictures at once? all those topics of yours are cluttering the board.

:heart: Thankx.... but im having a little trouble making my images small enough to fit all on the one page.... ive already asked about deleting as ive had my first pics up for over a week and am feeling very guilty about taking up too much space!!! plus,, i would love to post more ( sorry!!) at some stage..... how do i delete old posts? xxx

thebeginning said:
that reminds me of will ferrel. alot.

about the shot, it could use a tad more contrast, but overall i think the subject is just a little boring. not the person, just how you caught him. try to catch him when he is interacting with someone or something, or when he thinks nobody is looking. it can show alot more personality.

edit: ope, just saw your other posts. I think they are much much better than this one. if that helps. oh, and why not post all the pictures at once? all those topics of yours are cluttering the board.

Whoa what a head of hair this guy has! Overall though, this particular shot is a little boring for me but it also reminds me of will ferrel so that's good!

jemmy said:
:heart: Thankx.... but im having a little trouble making my images small enough to fit all on the one page.... ive already asked about deleting as ive had my first pics up for over a week and am feeling very guilty about taking up too much space!!! plus,, i would love to post more ( sorry!!) at some stage..... how do i delete old posts? xxx

oh don't worry about deleting old posts, just post all your pictures in one next time. If you feel bad about the sizes of your images, just resize them so that the longest side is 700 pixels. then post.

Most reactions

Back