What's new

Wedding Shots!

SuperPham

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just recently second shot a wedding. I used a D3100.
Finally had time to edit some of the pictures and this
are just a sample of what I edited. Let me know what you think!
Alex Pham Photography | Facebook
$240946_400603050006802_378888975_o.webp$415000_400604706673303_263285240_o.webp
$414995_400602976673476_583824093_o.webp$620654_400602883340152_739113310_o.webp
 
One thread is enough, if you are going to put the same shots in them. Duplicate threads are against TPF rules, and are considered rude. If you are anxious to get feedback, well... you just got some! :)
 
I'd love to see more! LOVE brides who have their own personality and let it show and this one looks like FUN!
 
Oh sorry. Todays my first day on here. I'll be sure to not ever double post again.
 
I'd love to see more! LOVE brides who have their own personality and let it show and this one looks like FUN!

She was a lot of fun until she started stressing out over the wedding haha! But, yes more to come.
 
The girls behind the bride in the third one are visually confusing. The necessity for rendering the dress and bridal gear white, always, has made the rest of the images come out quite different from one another, so there's a little strangeness seeing them all together. Also, I think #2 might be slightly warm. I would probably lean toward bringing them closer together color temp-wise, without losing too much of the apparent whiteness of the dress. Also, looks like you lost some detail in the dress and other gear in some of these (hard not to do). These are basically minor quibbles.

Otherwise, pretty nice work.

I like #1 the best, it's like a still from a noir film, and not really that much of a traditional wedding photo. The lamp/lit wall against the bride/black background is a good visual idea.
 
Um.

I dont see much of a wedding there ?

Only a bride. And parts of her clothing lying around. And I dont get why the later is supposed to be interesting at all ...
 
Let me know what you think!

I think it is a good thing you were the second photographer.

#1 odd composition and frame
#2 white garter subject blends with the background
#3 dressers should have been either included or excluded. Also odd composition and frame
#4 garter hanging on chair is odd, also odd frame
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom