Week 16-22April: MOTW => tekzero

Do you have any pets?
If you do what are their names and can we see some pictures of them?

What is your favorite tv show?

And what is your dream car?

here is my cat hannah
meow.jpg

fave TV show - Entourage

dream car... Ferrari 360CS

new pic requests comin soon foto and pascal~

as for fave soccer team, i wish i was able to follow the league over the pond, but i hear chelsea does well :)

my fave player was alan shearer

:lovey: Oooohhh Alan Shearer!

Where is it you most like to travel?
Do you prefer warm weather or cold?
Who would you put your money on in an arm wrestling match - The Hoff or Simon Cowell?

:lovey: Oooohhh Alan Shearer!

Where is it you most like to travel?
Do you prefer warm weather or cold?
Who would you put your money on in an arm wrestling match - The Hoff or Simon Cowell?

travel would def be europe..adding to wanting to see italy, would be france, spain, germany..

warm weather by FAR, i live in buffalo and we get so much snow in the winter, i want to MOVE!

id like to see simon cowell win that match !

travel would def be europe..adding to wanting to see italy, would be france, spain, germany..

Ha! There is a chance!!! Next year, you know!?!?!?!?!
C'mon, make time for it, save up for it, and COME! (click on sig links for more)
(Orders spoken during MOTW-week are compulsory, aren't they? :wink: :greenpbl: )

Ha! There is a chance!!! Next year, you know!?!?!?!?!
C'mon, make time for it, save up for it, and COME! (click on sig links for more)
(Orders spoken during MOTW-week are compulsory, aren't they? :wink: :greenpbl: )

i have a huge german flag up in my room, and also a german license plate with my name on it... plus im of german heritage of course..

Well, hadn't I planned to ask how come your last name is Weber??? ;)
OK, so now I ask: who of your family went over and when, so you are WHICH generation living in the States now?

o wow i think it goes back to 1600s when someone arrived here, thats as far as i can follow my family tree... pretty crazy...i believe the person was from holland though.. then married german, but i just know theres more german in me then dutch

Most reactions

Back