Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tadaaaa!
We have a new MOTW!

OldNavy170! :cheer:

Ask away! Order Pics!

Why are you "Old"?
What is the "Navy" (in your screenname)?
And what is the 170?

You are not REALLY old, are you?

When did you get your first glasses?

What's your zodiac sign?

What countries have you been to?

Since when do you take photographs?

What is your favourite subject?

What was your favourite subject in school?

How do you like the place where you live?

How many people live in the house with you?

And how many pets?

And so on and on and on! :D

How about a picture of your backyard?

How many M&M's can you fit into a canning jar?

Are you going to skip over my questions like some previous MOTM did by accident?

Which are better Mountians or the Plains?

-Give a good reason NOT to skip over BoblyBill's questions..:p
-Who on TPF would you take on a blind date? (so if you know anyone here, they are off limits, pick someone based on their comments/jokes/avatar/critique and elaborate)
-What smiley is missing from TPF?
-Take a picture of your favourit piece of art in your home and tell us a bit about it.
- Name your 3 wishes
- tell us about 2 things you should have done differently (photo's or otherwise)

pascal

Have you ever heard of Montrose, CO?

How many licks does it take to get to the center Tootsie Pop?

if you had a time machine what year would you travel to (the time machine only has reverse so you can't go into the future)?

If you woke up one morning and discovered you had mysteriously changed into the opposite sex, how would you spend the day?

what's the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Have you ever been in a fight?

if you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?

Answers to LaFoto's Questions:

OldNavy170! :cheer:

Ask away! Order Pics!

Why are you "Old"?
What is the "Navy" (in your screenname)?
And what is the 170? Actually I picked this Screenname about 8 years ago. I had to come up with something so I picked "Oldnavy" because that is my favorite store to shop at. Well the 170 was my house address at the time.

You are not REALLY old, are you? Depends, what is considered old? :mrgreen:

When did you get your first glasses? I started wearing glasses when I was 3 years old. However during my High School years I tried contacts but they just weren't comfortable.

What's your zodiac sign? Cancer

What countries have you been to? Cananda only :)

Since when do you take photographs? I have always had an interest in photography but I didn't get into until last summer.

What is your favourite subject? Well I like Science. I just like watching all those Science shows on tv.

What was your favourite subject in school? Lunch...hehehe, Well I would have to say it was Social Studies. Boring I know!

How do you like the place where you live? Well I don't like where I live. We are moving into our first house next month. I can't wait because its in the country.

How many people live in the house with you? I live with my husband and my daughter.

And how many pets? None

And so on and on and on! :D

How many M&M's can you fit into a canning jar?

Are you going to skip over my questions like some previous MOTM did by accident?

Which are better Mountians or the Plains?

Well let me count, 1, 2, 3 Hehehehehe

Um, well I could skip over your questions but I want to make you feel special so I'll give you an answer. :mrgreen:

Mountains or Plains? What do you think? :D

if you had a time machine what year would you travel to (the time machine only has reverse so you can't go into the future)? I would go back to the 80's for sure. Who didn't love parchute pants and feathered hair?

If you woke up one morning and discovered you had mysteriously changed into the opposite sex, how would you spend the day? I would love to say but I might get banned!!!! (I can hardly control my laughter!)

what's the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you? Embarassed me? Nahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Have you ever been in a fight? Actually I have, back in 7th grade. Ended up with 3 stiches to my left eye. :blushing:

if you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why? I truly believe that everyone should beable to go to college for free. I am in debt for the next 20 years for my college education :(

I promise I am not skipping questions here but I had to answer these. :p (see answers above)

Well its getting late and I have to get up for work in 5 hours. I will respond more tomorrow.

Most reactions

Back