What's new

Week on the Oregon Coast - Day 1&2

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the most beautiful country I've seen in a long time....

4785098393_a530e16993_b.jpg


4785098381_40a90881a8_b.jpg


4785098419_9994568d59_b.jpg


These were taken between Florence and Newport - It's off South tomorrow towards Gold Beach and Bandon !! I've gone to Heaven !!
 
#1 is my favorite! excellent composition. :thumbup:

#3 looks like the sky is a bit over saturated. looks a little unnatural
 
I was just there! LOL all of the above. Bandon's gorgeous...and gold beach...photog heaven! Love the pics-wish I were still there (: Definitely beautiful there!!
 
First one is composed nicely; a bit too saturated for my taste though. Second one's pretty good. Third seems a little boring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom