What's new

Weekend trip C & C please...

Harris

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Brownsville, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this weekend I got to spend some time in Austin and the surrounding areas - toured the inner space caverns, and had a pretty nice view from the hotel balcony.

C & C is appreciated, unfortunately I don't have all the specific data about the shots on hand...

My favorite shot from the weekend (and I think it went pretty well for my try at long exposure - and my tripod being all but useless)

IMG_0158_2.jpg


Here's a different view from the balcony

IMG_0107.jpg


Here's one from the caverns - my camera was throwing fits dealing with lighting.

IMG_0086.jpg
 
i like #3. the caves are really cool.cool isotopes 1 and 2 i dun find that interesting...
 
stalagmites?

i really like the angle of the first.
 
I think that's what grabs me too, that and the difficulty level of getting it.:er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom