Weekly challenge 12/5 - 12/11 light and airy style

_DSC0720 (3).JPG
_DSC0666 (3).JPG

A little Creme de Mint parfait in MIL's old glass

Winter parfait
by Cheryl, on Flickr

The backup view. Fairy lights taped to a 3 fold white board. I used the pepper shaker as a stand in so I could take my time and not worry about melting.
View attachment 201054

Love everything about this Cheryl! Thanks for including the behind the scenes photo.

Is that a lime green tire?

Love it. Grinch green is the perfect name.

Elizabeth that's interesting light in the first scene, and I really like how you caught the light hitting that windmill.

JC what was reflecting on that building? very interesting.

Grinch green! lol Love that first one, what a crazy wreath! (crazy in a good way! what fun it is).

Elizabeth that's interesting light in the first scene, and I really like how you caught the light hitting that windmill.

Grinch green! lol Love that first one, what a crazy wreath! (crazy in a good way! what fun it is).

Reflected light from glass on building across the street. This was from my walk about in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.

Reflected light from glass on building across the street. This was from my walk about in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
thank you

Most reactions

Back