Weekly challenge 7/25 - 7/31 The devil is in the details

I know the challenge ended Friday but I came across this from a walk on 28 July.
I went vertical in its crop and actually desaturated all but the road runners to lead the viewer's focus to the road runners.

road runners 28Jul20

I know the challenge ended Friday but I came across this from a walk on 28 July.

I'll beat @SquarePeg to a reply. The challenges never end. You can post anything that was taken after the challenge was initiated but not taken before.

Last edited:
I went vertical in its crop and actually desaturated all but the road runners to lead the viewer's focus to the road runners.

road runners 28Jul20

BEEP BEEP!

I never knew that road runners were real until the first time I went to Arizona. We were taking a hot air balloon ride and the guy pointed out a road runner speeding through the desert below us and I was completely amazed because growing up in the city in the Northeast I just always assume they were just a cartoon thing

BEEP BEEP!

I never knew that road runners were real until the first time I went to Arizona. We were taking a hot air balloon ride and the guy pointed out a road runner speeding through the desert below us and I was completely amazed because growing up in the city in the Northeast I just always assume they were just a cartoon thing
Still, you don't want to just run at what you think is a dark opening to a tunnel...
... and never stand on that X on the floor...

Fire!

Fire!.png

Most reactions

Back