Weekly challenge 8/17 - 8/23 Keep it Simple

Gk, love your shots, not sure if they feel simple though.

Gk, love your shots, not sure if they feel simple though.
Ha, so intensely busy with the second thread about my butterfly project, yesterday, that I've forgotten an accompanying text, I see why it's therefore not immediately clear. Because I'm always quite into experimenting and creative editing of photos, for once I've taken the command "Keep it Simple" literally and made some straight forward photos, so without any fuss, well, only a b&w conversion. Actually meant as a joke, but without any further text my brain twist clearly isn't coming across. I think I've been hanging out on this forum way too long and really need to start doing different things, plenty of upcoming (non-photographic activities) for the rest of autumn + winter, so decided this isn't a bad idea at all!

Gerard

1-1-wooley 006.JPG

Chicken and andouille jambalaya.

Jambalaya by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr
The other half is saying she is not voting for this picture because you're not sharing.

MLW got home late so this is tonight's dinner. She had a taste of it last night.
She is happy.
Mine saw that picture and and yelled out... "thats not jambalaya.... I cant see any rice!!!! "
:adoration:

I hope it tasted good....
Let her know that this time the rice was cooked separately, but it was certainly in the final product. Just enough spice to get the sinuses flowing but not enough to start a fire in the mouth (or elsewhere) . . . C'était très bon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back