Weekly challenge 8/25 - 8/31 Livin it up in the city

It's Harderwijk, a very small town located at the IJsselmeer NL, a government-protected cityscape with more than 100 monuments. What you see is a piece of the city wall (most cities in the Netherlands were formerly built within high and secure city walls) built in the Middle Ages, nowadays only 2000 meters of this defensive wall, plus 3 or 4 original gates, is intact. (searching for housing around the IJsselmeer, so we regularly visit these surroundings)

View attachment 162283

Geez, can never find the thread to post. Annoying as heck.

stand development experiment, zero inversions. Holga 135 and TriX. Rodinal 1:100 for 70 minutes, no agitation. Neat, it pulled the back side of the 135 through. Nice but also a warning to stick to 120. lol

Standdevexp82718.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, can never find the thread to post. Annoying as heck.

stand development experiment, zero inversions. Holga 135 and TriX. Rodinal 1:100 for 70 minutes, no agitation. Neat, it pulled the back side of the 135 through. Nice but also a warning to stick to 120. lol

View attachment 162292
I seem to have trouble finding the threads I want to post on also, thought it was just me.

This thread tends to drop off the first page of the Active Topics link when the forum is busy. Just go to Galleries then Photo Themes. It should be near the top of that forum.

This thread tends to drop off the first page of the Active Topics link when the forum is busy. Just go to Galleries then Photo Themes. It should be near the top of that forum.
but I forget where you put it....I have to remember galleries/photo themes[emoji25]

The closest town to where I live has about 80 or so people, but never made it there this past week, so no chance to share 'city' life from around here with you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back