Weekly challenge 8/7 - 8/13 Orange You Glad to See Me?

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week’s challenge, post photos with the color Orange as the main subject or as a pop of color in your composition. Don’t forget to use your color theory knowledge to incorporate complimentary or analogous colors. If you’re new to color theory or need a refresher, check out the links below. The last one in particular has some great example as it relates to landscape photography.

As always, new photos only for the challenge please. Get out there and shoot!

Get in my belly!
IMG-8384.jpg

This was hasty but since I use film there was no way to get a shot and have someone process it before the deadline so unfortunately you get my phone camera

Attachments

• IMG_20210809_095049.jpg
    IMG_20210809_095049.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
This was hasty but since I use film there was no way to get a shot and have someone process it before the deadline so unfortunately you get my phone camera
I feel you. but I mostly do my own but even so, color is difficult because I save up around 12 rolls. I was lucky this time around as I only needed one roll to do my batch run and exhaust the kit in one session.

I feel you. but I mostly do my own but even so, color is difficult because I save up around 12 rolls. I was lucky this time around as I only needed one roll to do my batch run and exhaust the kit in one session.
Someday maybe I’ll have a dark room :)

Most reactions

Back