SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2019_0913_17554300-01.jpeg

Your photos are nice, but sorry, I don't want to be a game breaker, but for the Weekly Challenge the motto is: "As always new photos only please. Get out there and shoot!" It's the intention that everyone gets out of this or her easy chair, starts to take pictures and has fun, but doesn't come up with (old) archive photos, because there's no fun in it and over all not the intention. Your photos are from 2015 - 2016 - 2017 and that's not really recent.

This image is beautiful, but from 2013 !!! Sorry, I don't want to be a game breaker, but for the Weekly Challenge the motto is: "As always new photos only please. Get out there and shoot!" It's the intention that everyone gets out of this or her easy chair, starts to take pictures and doesn't come up with (old) archive photos, because there's no fun in it and over all not the intention.

Your photos are nice, but sorry, I don't want to be a game breaker, but for the Weekly Challenge the motto is: "As always new photos only please. Get out there and shoot!" It's the intention that everyone gets out of this or her easy chair, starts to take pictures and has fun, but doesn't come up with (old) archive photos, because there's no fun in it and over all not the intention. Your photos are from 2015 - 2016 - 2017 and that's not really recent.
oh your right... sorry.. will get fresh and new

I feel like a horrible schoolmaster now, but my remark is definitely not personal and isn't meant to be so strict. For me, the Weekly Challenge is fantastic, the doctors require me to exercise for at least a few hours every day and therefore it's an excellent opportunity to take the camera regularly and go outside. By the way, I think that without this challenge, I'd make very little photos anymore, because I'm not uber interested in "digital photography" and have an increasing need to design jewelry and artworks, as I've done (together with my wife) for many years besides photography.

I feel like a horrible schoolmaster now, but my remark is definitely not personal and isn't meant to be so strict. For me, the Weekly Challenge is fantastic, the doctors require me to exercise for at least a few hours every day and therefore it's an excellent opportunity to take the camera regularly and go outside. By the way, I think that without this challenge, I'd make very little photos anymore, because I'm not uber interested in "digital photography" and have an increasing need to design jewelry and artworks, as I've done (together with my wife) for many years besides photography.
no need to feel anything about your remarks..I AM GLAD that you reminded me..sometimes i don't take the time out to read the entire paragraph of instructions.. and i do love this weekly photo challenge.. and fun it is... i am always ...each and every single day out with my camera.. thank you

one quick question.. how new should the photos be?? Same week as contest... same month.. same year.. is there a specific time.. just so i know....thank you

one quick question.. how new should the photos be?? Same week as contest... same month.. same year.. is there a specific time.. just so i know....thank you

The photos should be from 9/14-9/20 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The photos should be from 9/14-9/20 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thank you...... that answers my question..

Most reactions

Back