Weekly challenge - best of 2017 12/30 - 1/5

Last two of 2017 best/favorites. These are 2 of my favorite flower shots. Both taken with the XT2 and 60mm macro lens:

And one more for good luck!

OMG, that first shot. Note to self: sell everything. Get Fuji.

LOL - that is the photo that convinced me to sell off my Nikon stuff which I had originally planned on keeping. I won't tell you it's a jpeg that I don't think I even had to do anything to in post.

This one was one of those spur-of-the-moment shots after I found the deer skull along some railway tracks.

Death on the Rail ( New1 ) (1 of 1).jpg

LOL - that is the photo that convinced me to sell off my Nikon stuff which I had originally planned on keeping. I won't tell you it's a jpeg that I don't think I even had to do anything to in post.

Shut the front door.

This one was one of those spur-of-the-moment shots after I found the deer skull along some railway tracks.

View attachment 151794

It's funny, I keep looking at this shot, and this is going to sound goofy, but I wish for the watermark to be more prominent lol.
I guess it would make a good home page photo. A good space on the right side of the frame for a logo, and "Working Man Photography" goes along with the image perfectly.

Anyway... random thoughts. I guess it qualifies as a good image if some random dude on the internet is thinking about it in his spare time... :)

Most reactions

Back