WEIFENG WF-717 Aluminum Camera Tripod + Fluid Video Head Kit

I'm actually very interested in this tripod, but I was wondering, why is the price so different from the one you have listed on ebay?

Video Tripod w/ Fluid Damping Pan Head 189cm 8kg Dual-Lock Quick Release Plate | eBay

Dear liangfire:

The Item on ebay including produtct price ,freight,ebay [SIZE=-1]commission [/SIZE], but Our linkdelight website[SIZE=-1],[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]although[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] no free shipping,but [/SIZE]no ebay [SIZE=-1]commission,[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] so maybe cheaper than ebay[/SIZE]

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for the information! I thought that there may have been some error, but I forgot to include the price in the shipping, which is why I was wondering why there was such a big difference. I'm really interested in this item and was wondering is the 1890mm total height including the head or legs only? Also, is there other available shipping methods? I don't mind if the item arrives slower, I was just concerned because the price of shipping is almost the price of the tripod.

Thank you for the information! I thought that there may have been some error, but I forgot to include the price in the shipping, which is why I was wondering why there was such a big difference. I'm really interested in this item and was wondering is the 1890mm total height including the head or legs only? Also, is there other available shipping methods? I don't mind if the item arrives slower, I was just concerned because the price of shipping is almost the price of the tripod.

The 1890mm total height including the head, If you wanna to choose other shipping method, please send email to our CS ([email protected])

Most reactions

Back